The oldest church

St Andrews Presbyterian Church was first established in Suva in 1883 by early settlers. Picture: MATILDA SIMMONS

IN August 2014, two young musicians with a love of the sea decided to sail to the Pacific with a mission – to find musical instruments in need of repair and be restored. Jérôme Giersé an organist and Alexandra Gelhay, a musicologist were part of the Music Fund project where they initially collect musical instruments […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories