Nair: Recruitment of women officers have improved

Assistant Commissioner of Police Itendra Nair speaks at the Regional Legal Aid Conference in Natadola. Picture: REINAL CHAND

FIJI Police Force Assistant Commissioner Assistant Superintendent Itendra Nair says police have improved in its recruitment of women over the past three years. He said women made up about 25 per cent of the Force while men comprised the remaining 75 per cent. “While we encourage the recruitment of women into the Police Force, we […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories