Letters to the Editor – Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Flying Fijian captain Dominiko Waqaniburotu at the Grand Pacific Hotel in Suva. Picture: ATU RASEA

Post-15s first game The Flying Fijians’ captain Dominiko Waqaniburotu thanked our heavenly Father after a great win over the NZ Maori All Blacks on Saturday. He reiterated the fact that our Lord, was the 1 per cent of inspiration that completed the victory after he and his team had perspired the remaining 99 per cent […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories