Family escapes early morning blaze

Vakacegu Tuibua shows his burnt arm after the fire in Lami village yesterday. Picture: ATU RASEA

VAKACEGU Tuibua is counting his lucky stars after barely escaping a fire that destroyed the two-bedroom house he was living in at Lami Village Rd. He said the fire started around 8am on Saturday. “I was still sleeping when I felt a part of my hand burning,” he said. “It woke me up. “The fire […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories