Editorial comment – Fire safety a priority

Howard Prasad, 83, in front of his burnt home at Nakasi. Picture: RAMA

FIRE destroyed a three-bedroom home, leaving behind a family of four homeless. Life just took a very bad turn for Howard Prasad and his family on Friday at Naulu. Mr Prasad, 83, was attending a wedding in Suva when a neighbour informed him about the unfortunate incident at 10.30pm last Friday. He had invested thousands […]

Continue reading this article with a Fiji Times online membership.

More Stories